My boiler is broken – can I apply?

You cannot apply for a new central heating system. Warm Homes Hub Crisis Support may be able to help you if you are unable to afford a repair, or offer a short term loan of heaters.

Alternatively, you can apply for a boiler upgrade. See “Is there any other help available if I do not fulfil the HHCRO eligibility criteria?” for more information.

These services are subject to survey, availability and eligibility.


Leave a Reply