I am a social housing tenant, can I apply for a new central heating system?

Yes, you can apply if your home has an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of E, F or G and your home does not have central heating or is heated by solid fuel fire, electric storage heater, electric panel heaters, gas room heaters or a gas fire. Click on the EPC Register to check your EPC.

Comment on this FAQ