I am a landlord can I apply for a central heating system for my tenant?

c Expand All C Collapse All


Yes, you can apply if you are a private or social landlord.  You can call the Hub on the dedicated line 0115 985 3000, or we can make the referral for you.  Alternatively, you can fill in our online application form for landlords. Although this offer is heavily subsidised for Landlords, we will need you to contribute just £500 towards the costs. The install will not be able to take place without your permission, but we will need to speak with your tenants to ensure they meet eligibility criteria.

Neither you or your tenant need to be an E.ON customer to apply for this offer.

Leave a Reply