Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQs should have the answers to most if not all questions you may have.
Simply select the right category and we’ll present you with the FAQs for that selection.
1. WARM HOMES HUB
You can register your interest online or call on 0115 985 3000 and speak to one of our customer service team. They are all qualified energy advisers who will answer any questions that you have and explain the different services that are available to help you stay warm in your home and not worry about your fuel bills.
Applications can be made online.
The first part of the registration requires us to confirm:
- That you fulfil the HHCRO Eligibility Criteria.
- With your eligibility confirmed we will ask a few more questions about the property to complete our client assessment form.
With the above information we refer your details to the energy company.
The support offered by the Warm Homes Hub includes:
- 1st time central heating (including gas connections)
- Grants for heating upgrades and emergency heating repairs
- Advice and assistance with benefit checks and applications
- Help with home insulation
- Applying for discounts off energy bills (electricity and water)
- Help to make your home safe and secure
- Help and advice to find the best tariff for your energy bills
- Heater loans
- Help in the event of a power cut
- Support to switch energy tariff/provider switching
- Home energy visits
Can’t find the answer?
You can send us a message using our online contact form or give us a call.
0115 985 3000
Lines are open Mondays to Fridays between 9:00am and 5:30pm.